Anhui Yihe Commonweal Service Center (AYCSC) aims to discover and nurture grass root NGOs and actors in Anhui Province who focus on solutions for social problems, to achieve a society with fairness, equality, openness and diversity through rational and win-win approaches.
From 2011, registered in Anhui Provincial Civil Affairs Department, Yihe has been implementing Anhui’s NGO Development Support Project with the support of OxFam Hong Kong for last two years.
This project has five objectives:
1) to promote a society of rationality, equality, diversity and openness in Anhui;
2) to enhance NGO staff’s capacity which serve local marginalized groups;
3) to discover and facilitate the development of self-organizing groups of the marginalized;
4) to monitor the implementation of NGO policies and regulations;
5) to strengthen the capacity of Yihe.
Through providing trainings, workshops and group activities, this project aims to make a change to the philosophy of the local volunteer organizations, to enhance staff capacity and also encourage establishment of grass root NGOs. Also, the project will promote policy implementation through improving communication between the government and the public. Supportive team environment will also be created through providing self-learning workshops.
You can find us by follow methods:
Address: Gongdian Xi Chun 6# room 101,Wangjiang Road, Hefei, Anhui Province;